Sourdough Pork Sandwich
Breakfast, a meal not to be missed for each day.
How it is done:
1. Fry pork fillet on pan. The pork fillets were marinated with soya sauce, sugar and black pepper.
2. After 2 minutes of frying, simmer spices on fillets evenly. Fry for another 5 mins before put in to oven.
3. Pre-heat oven to 200F, when the fillets were ready, put it into the oven for another 5 mins
4. Toast the sourdough slice with the toaster, put it on low, but toasted it twice to get even toast due to the length of the bread over the electronic toaster.
5. Batter an egg, and cook it into golden yellow and seared some turkey breast slices on the pan.
6. Place veggies on the toasted bread, add a slice of cheese and then the egg on top.
7. Pork is done, and put it on the egg, and end the sandwich with the seared turkey breast slices.