A Trip to Folsom with LongBo
I’ll be off for a business trip to the States, at Folsom, California. It will last for 3 months, and I’ve taken the advice of a colleague of mine to do a mini photography project using the simplest means of photo-taking gadget – a smartphone. I’m using my iPhone with the Instagram and will try to embed the photo with location information wherever possible. 🙂 And the series will be featuring Long Bo, a Panda plush toy I brought back from Shanghai in the previous business that I went.
And here it goes, for the 20+ hours flight from Penang, Malaysia to Folsom, U.S.A.
– Taken before leaving my house to office to drop off my car for 3 months 🙂
– While waiting for my colleague for a ride to the Penang International Airport
– Boarding pass was issued and Long Bo was exicited!!!
– Last photo of me stepping on Malaysian soil for the next 3 months. 🙂
– Boarded the flight and ready to take off!!!
– Long Bo back to HKIA, where he was there 2 years ago during the transit back from Shanghai 🙂
– Long Bo is trying to hide himself in my pouch from the security check. 😛
– After such a long hours, finally it’s the last flight to take before landing in Sacremento
– Half way from Los Angeles to Sacremento
– Keys collected and moved in my apartment @ Oakwood, Folsom.
– Ready for a bath!!!
– Finally, settled and ready to doze off for the day. Goodnight, Bo. 🙂